||Developed for the oil and gas market
The iTerra IJ1800 printer provides an easy to use, cost effective and productive solution for printing on-site wide format color well logs and seismic data. The IJ1800 is a full color printer that prints on media up to 18" wide. It has continuous plotting ability and sets the bar for quality and consistency. It is simple to use and cost effective.
The iTerra IJ1800 enables users to analyze large amounts of data on a wider sized page. Users can conveniently load a standard API page width for printing legacy data. The printer provides continuous non-stop imaging at high utilization rates because manually setting the top of form between plots is not necessary. The iTerra IJ18000 does it for you.
- Continuous plotting of up to 300 feet using fanfold paper via rear load slot.
- Wide Format, Enhanced Color.
- Multiple Media Widths 8.75", 9", 12", 14", 18"
- Ink cartridge status is displayed on the front panel along with several other functionality display messages.
- Print Speed up to 0.64" per second in best quality.
- Print resolution of 300 x 300 dpi.
- User Friendly Interfacing that includes: Parallel, USB 1.1, USB 2.0 compliant, Network, 10/100 base T.